Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Long game indeed. shyt.

In small circles, it’s already known that China has already pre positioned military assets around and inside the US. The uptick in the arrests of Chinese professors, scientists, etc here on the mainland is related to this. Same thing with Iran. Folks should be weary..the mainland WILL get touched in the event hostilities reach a certain level. Trump getting re-elected will set off a wide ranging cascade of international bullshyt...won’t be much better under Biden as he’ll most definitely pivot from antagonizing China to fukking with Russia.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
My mama is one of my most favorite people to talk on the phone with. We laugh, we gossip, we talk about Grey’s Anatomy. It’s great!

With that being said...I almost let my Mama go to voicemail a few moments ago. Like I legit didn’t even have the energy to talk to her and fake like
I’m doing well and in a good mood and that everything’s fine. I haven’t wanted to talk to anyone. I went ahead and picked it up and put on a pretty good performance. :francis:

I have to figure my way out of this one. I hate this.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
In small circles, it’s already known that China has already pre positioned military assets around and inside the US. The uptick in the arrests of Chinese professors, scientists, etc here on the mainland is related to this. Same thing with Iran. Folks should be weary..the mainland WILL get touched in the event hostilities reach a certain level. Trump getting re-elected will set off a wide ranging cascade of international bullshyt...won’t be much better under Biden as he’ll most definitely pivot from antagonizing China to fukking with Russia.
So the end game is as that Swedish Prince mentioned control of the pop.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: remember these?

e32yzvo6b3ly.jpg

Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

@neotheflyingone I don't know why I thought of you on this

Talking to my Ma, she in her patrol car eating something (idk what but she enjoying the hell out of it), she said a man just ran by her car in a red shirt with his arms behind his back.... 5 secs later, I hear the call come through the radio, she said - Pseudonyms last name-:francis: code 7, over

My mom is like the black woman cop on Reno 911!!!!!! She ain't running after nobody!!!!

Yo mama smart. I like that. I hope she had a good excuse to give them tho :mjlol: