Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bullshytting? I'm not bullshytting. As a mod shouldn't you be less biased and more empathic?

That poster is a racist and you know it too.

He has 8 warning points right now. Two away from getting bushed.

He's been banned three times.

Stop fukking bullshytting.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

tenor.gif

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
He has 8 warning points right now. Two away from getting bushed.

He's been banned three times.

Stop fukking bullshytting.
Music to my ears, haha!!:mj:

Well, thank you for that repsonse. You're my favourite mod by the way. Oh, and pending rep. I can go to sleep in peace now. What a whirl of emotions in 10 minutes. I need some help.:mjgrin:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm tired of the obvious shrilling. Is Biden that bad where the best thing they have to say about him is we must vote him in to get Trump out? What's even more disturbing is the fact that all these shrills bring up Donald trumps history in office which as we all know has been a disaster and a joke as well in order to not bring up Bidens. The reason behind it is that if they do, we wouldn't a difference between either person. In fact, I would say Biden is worse because hes held more than one elected office and hasnt done shyt except make things worse. Hes been an elected official for 50 years. If you're not comfortable with the choices they are giving you, make your own or create your own choice and tell them that that's what you want. Give me that and I'll vote for you.

Last edited: