Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:picard: I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

I can't imagine if I only trying have one kid, then finding out that I have 2 or 3.

I had help. I took CLOMID which makes women release 3 or 4 eggs at a time instead of one. Didn't know each of them mfers would be fertilized.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
:mjcry: it's good news, right????

@Rawtid said she was gonna take one and @Boujee Bonita Braxton gone take one too

Whoa!! :gucci:

Girl, I’m already trying to figure out how I’m going to make it through this pregnancy with ONE baby and deal with this little leech once it gets here! :dwillhuh:

You talking about taking one of yours too?

Do you want me to have a mental breakdown? :jbhmm: :martin: :russ:

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
Whoa!! :gucci:

Girl, I’m already trying to figure out how I’m going to make it through this pregnancy with ONE baby and deal with this little leech once it gets here! :dwillhuh:

You talking about taking one of yours too?

Do you want me to have a mental breakdown? :jbhmm: :martin: :russ:

:lolbron: there it is

Imagine me going to a hospital knowing I have twins and then the doctors says:francis: one of the triplets is pushing down on your cervix.

I'm definitely not working for 4 years. Daycare times 3?!?! I'm better off staying at home

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
:lolbron: there it is

Imagine me going to a hospital knowing I have twins and then the doctors says:francis: one of the triplets is pushing down on your cervix.

I'm definitely not working for 4 years. Daycare times 3?!?! I'm better off staying at home

Correct. The majority of your paycheck would be child care. :russ:

With that being said, I may as well send mine to stay with you too when I go back to work after delivery. You will already have 3 arm babies, you won’t even notice the 4th. :manny:

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
Correct. The majority of your paycheck would be child care. :russ:

With that being said, I may as well send mine to stay with you too when I go back to work after delivery. You will already have 3 arm babies, you won’t even notice the 4th. :manny:

Send food and diapers and we have a deal. Let us know what you're having!!! A boy would be perfect!!!!

2020 is a helluva year... :mjcry: my one and only son is turning 14....i was soooooo damn close

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Send food and diapers and we have a deal. Let us know what you're having!!! A boy would be perfect!!!!

2020 is a helluva year... :mjcry: my one and only son is turning 14....i was soooooo damn close

Damn! You really were. :mjcry:

At least you will have an extra helper though. I’m certainly putting both of mine to work. Lol

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Racist fukking Mexicans. I paid $6 for fires and a drink and this Mexican dude behind me got charged $4 for a $3 taco and the same drink. I questioned Humberto about it and he said that it was his cousin and he gave him a family rate. All while smirking.

Sometimes I feel horrible for preying on paisas back in the day. Sometimes I Dont.:unimpressed: