Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
This lady said she don’t cook...I said what if your man come home from a long day at work and he say where dinner at? She pretty much said this p*ssy for dinner .

I said :hhh: I would have to kick you out . Females think p*ssy the answer to everything :hhh:

I’ll take it after though :shaq:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

My husband is having a panic attack
2 identical boys and a girl

I've readjusted my IV my damn self. It was hurting :snoop:

I'm a fairly new nurse but these hoes don't know anything!!! Can I get some crackers and juice or a salad please?!? Y'all know I'm eating for 4!!!!

:mjgrin: my husband came with the McD

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I’m obsessed with learning history so thinking about purchasing both eventually :ehh:

$700 combined but for me I’d enjoy the read so would be worth it

It may be cheaper to get a monthly subscription. My parents did this for me for an encyclopedia set. I only got to the R's

peppe

Superstar
Daps
my girl might have caught corona at her job, I'm a risk person

Management said fukk remote work and now her whole team home/sick. We will know for sure today when the test results from the infected person comes back.

Seriously hoping it's just he flu :sadcam:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This lady said she don’t cook...I said what if your man come home from a long day at work and he say where dinner at? She pretty much said this p*ssy for dinner .

I said :hhh: I would have to kick you out . Females think p*ssy the answer to everything :hhh:

I’ll take it after though :shaq:

I bet dinner isn’t waiting for her after a long day of work. :stopitslime:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Pregnancy brain is real.

I woke up this morning, washed my face, brushed my teeth, helped get my kids together and ready for E-Learning at daycare, grabbed my keys, and was in a really good mood because I was ahead of schedule.

It wasn’t until I was getting ready to put on my shoes to leave that I realized that I had forgot to take a shower. :martin: I was still in my PJs.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Take a screenshot or photo and send to your professor
There’s power lines down in this bumfuk of a backwoods town that I’m trapped In the middle of nowhere no Covid therefore the internet wifi is not going be restored until 10. Been off since 11 last night. No tv, no laptop, no nothing. I have so much stuff to do, im lifeless without internet dammit. Can’t wait until I finally move.