Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Safe sex? :yeshrug:, I’m child and disease free.
I’m allergic to latex, I don’t date and don’t want/need sex that much to invest in more expensive brands just for a one night stand or something. I also get emotionally attached after sex, so it’s better overall to avoid it. Again, I don’t date so I don’t need it :manny:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
__:wow:
headless-walking-black-th.png

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I’m allergic to latex, I don’t date and don’t want/need sex that much to invest in more expensive brands just for a one night stand or something. I also get emotionally attached after sex, so it’s better overall to avoid it. Again, I don’t date so I don’t need it :manny:
So your toy just does fine?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So your toy just does fine?

I don’t use toys, but I do masturbate; not regularly, just if I’m feeling horny. I have a “kegal trainer”, but not for anything sexual :heh:

masturbation is lame to me, especially using dildos and shyt. I’m not going to quit real sex to replace it with plastics :russ:. If I felt romantic love was a possibility for me, I’d still be on sex.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s why God created polyisoprene condoms :wow:

Yeah if I were sexually active or interested in dating, would for sure invest in condoms made of different material. Lol but I’m not, it’s easier and better to quit altogether.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the first time ever, I'm contemplating about returning a book to amazon. It looked like a nice book looking at the reviews quickly and all. Should have read them more thoroughly. It does have some interesting things in there but it lost me when it went to the whole denial of white supremacy, alt right bullshyt, claiming that theres black supremacy when black people speak out about racism, basically conspiracy theories and etc. They lost me with that. Plus theres a lack of sources and research. Apparently, the author as I found out after looking at the reviews again and her name, is one of those alt right conservatives. I'm sending this shyt back to amazon.

In case you don't know, I'm not biased when it comes to read shyt unless I know its bullshyt or the author is funny style. This is just one big essay.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Yeah if I were sexually active or interested in dating, would for sure invest in condoms made of different material. Lol but I’m not, it’s easier and better to quit altogether.

You’re a strong woman. :wow:

I need dikk. I need a man to apply that pressure. Too long without it and I start hallucinating and doing irrational things.

Probably why I’m now in the situation I’m in now. :francis:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re a strong woman. :wow:

I need dikk. I need a man to apply that pressure. Too long without it and I start hallucinating and doing irrational things.

Probably why I’m now in the situation I’m in now. :francis:

Yeah, I have a friend like that and she keeps an active sex life. I love hearing all about it :popcorn3:

I’m unfortunately one of those women that want to be in love or something (I guess), at least be in a reciprocal situation where a guy likes me as much as I like him.

Last edited: