Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
When you're trying to save money and some shyt you don't really need but want goes on sale :noah:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’d never want to be a man. Societal pressures are already something for women, but for men? I just couldn’t imagine living life striving to be something I never will. At least as a woman there is “freedom”, for lack of a better term, to choose a path even if it strays from tradition.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ordered a 43 inch TV from Best Buy for store pick. I want to get it tomorrow. What are my options?:jbhmm:
Would this be too heavy for me to carry home by myself? Any delivery services I can use?:jbhmm:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ordered a 43 inch TV from Best Buy for store pick. I want to get it tomorrow. What are my options?:jbhmm:
Would this be too heavy for me to carry home by myself? Any delivery services I can use?:jbhmm:

Instead of store pick up, have it delivered. Otherwise, just see tomorrow when you go pick it up. I doubt it’s too heavy, probably awkward if nothing else.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:scust:
EgdOVpqWoAUppce

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Being real is becoming a foreign concept these days. A lot of folks are revealing themselves to be fake and it's not for the obvious reasons neither.

It's like this. The things they should be saying they arent saying and the things they shouldn't be saying they're saying. It's like they are telling on themselves and then have the nerve to do this half assed lying shyt thinking that they've fooled somebody. It's like @Cat piss martini being @Luken punk ass then him lying his ass off when he got caught red handed.

Its like once folks know what you're about or why you're really doing what you're doing, it's like really??? :why: the shyt that I've seen folks do simply because of insecurity. shyt is crazy. All willing to put their lives on the line for nothing. At times I wonder how bored folks are where they are willing to die for nothing. some folks really are lame as shyt. It would be one thing if folks really didn't give a fukk enough to admit their bullshyt. That's respectable. To be on some bullshyt and lying on top of that is a no no.

At times I fall victim to that bullshyt too and that's when I have to check myself. Self control is essential. Theres times when I try to race folks on the highway and thats ego. "I have to prove that I'm faster and can out maneuver you on the road on some fast and furious, Tokyo drive" shyt. Plenty of folks died from losing control of their cars trying to be "that dude". I'm good on that. That fast life shyt isnt for me. I'm trying to enjoy life and chill.

Take your meds topaz.
signed. The Universe
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif