Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My friend and her boyfriend are so dysfunctional. Lol we had a good Taco Tuesday. They got to arguing at home and when they do he starts inquiring about a Rolex watch he bought her. I guess she hid it from him and he called asking me if she was robbed :pachaha:

She’s in the background yelling for him to go to bed. He still trying to pull a robbery story out of me, but I got nothing. Apparently the only reason the watch could be missing is because she was robbed. :skip:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
My friend and her boyfriend are so dysfunctional. Lol we had a good Taco Tuesday. They got to arguing at home and when they do he starts inquiring about a Rolex watch he bought her. I guess she hid it from him and he called asking me if she was robbed :pachaha:

She’s in the background yelling for him to go to bed. He still trying to pull a robbery story out of me, but I got nothing. Apparently the only reason the watch could be missing is because she was robbed. :skip:

Well. What happened to the watch? This is more intriguing than it should be to me :skip:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I think there's a more than a handful of autistics on here

It seems so.

I find myself wanting to post in a thread and as I read through some responses, I’m like “Nah, fukk these nikkas man.” and go somewhere else on the net or here in RT.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Definitely some weird folks on here for sure lol... but yet here I am too :francis:

Yeah, we are all peculiar and I’m a good example..that’s what really makes the forum what it is especially when it was really poppin. But this year plus the election has everyone bugged out..you can’t even partake in a rational exchange without some bullshyt.

I ask a dude a simple question..he gonna ask if I’m ADOS before he answers. I say something perceived to be anti-Biden, I got these hens cluckin something fierce talking about “Trump lover” then these same dudes add on that I must be ADOS too..wtf going on?

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah, we are all peculiar and I’m a good example..that’s what really makes the forum what it is especially when it was really poppin. But this year plus the election has everyone bugged out..you can’t even partake in a rational exchange without some bullshyt.

I ask a dude a simple question..he gonna ask if I’m ADOS before he answers. I say something perceived to be anti-Biden, I got these hens cluckin something fierce talking about “Trump lover” then these same dudes add on that I must be ADOS too..wtf going on?

I smell an African :mjpls: