Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This is one of those rare moments in life where a majority of people are legit hoping, praying, this man it don't make from Rona. You know how fukked up a person you gotta be for alot of people to stop their regularly schedule and hope you die. This dead ass a spirit bomb of hopes :bryan:

Fred

Last edited:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Been fighting off thoughts of taking my own life lately. Depression is fukked up especially when your circle doesn’t care nor check up on you. I’m a try to stay strong & maybe things will get better for me :manny:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Not gonna lie, my husband and I busted a lil salsa when they reported it. Hoe Hicks hoein done paid off!

Energy transforms and boomerangs.

I don’t care for Trump but folks need to be wary of the energy they cast out especially during these times.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You think it’ll manifest? :ohhh:

It always manifests..unfortunately, humans aren’t always attuned to how it effects them directly as the nuances and subtleties of life tend to mask it. However, as negative energy collects and builds..the effects become more acute, more harmful and widespread.

All of these things going on this year is to put that dark energy on tilt going into next year. I’m not messing with it..I recognized the signs in 2018 and did a 180 before I wound up getting snatched off into the afterlife. Trump is a plant in many ways and a snare for most, I won’t get into that but I wish folks would be more focused on themselves then disfigured political landscape.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It always manifests..unfortunately, humans aren’t always attuned to how it effects them directly as the nuances and subtleties of life tend to mask it. However, as negative energy collects and builds..the effects become more acute, more harmful and widespread.

All of these things going on this year is to put that dark energy on tilt going into next year. I’m not messing with it..I recognized the signs in 2018 and did a 180 before I wound up getting snatched off into the afterlife. Trump is a plant in many ways and a snare for most, I won’t get into that but I wish folks would be more focused on themselves then disfigured political landscape.

For sure, I noticed it in 2019 when my mom was sick and passed under very suspicious circumstances. That was Jan/Feb 2019. Had to fight to legally get her property/estate and assets. But because I seen that I feel like fukk it as well :manny:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
If a good friend of yours had a family member pass away, would you go to the funeral without your friend inviting you?

My male friend grandmother passed and the funeral is tomorrow. He just got married (never met his wife because they live out of state) and while our friendship is strictly platonic Im not sure how it would look?

Im thinking he would have invited me if it was ok, right? Trying to keep the peace here.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I tried bringing up a entity at the end of 2018 and that entity turned against me, knew something went wrong because I immediately became nauseous. Emulated all the symptoms of bacterial meningitis without the actual infection of the spine and brain ..lack of appetite, vomiting, seizure and then the lapse into a coma.