Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I just dont get it...:why:
That's why I've just began the process of starting my own business and eventually start working for myself. Making money online right now is at an all time high because it's so saturated. Seems like everyone is eating but me.:wow:

I was watching a video on how Starbucks dodges taxes legally. The thing is you can apply it to yourself if you had the knowhow. Very interesting.:ohhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's why I've just began the process of starting my own business and eventually start working for myself. Making money online right now is at an all time high because it's so saturated. Seems like everyone is eating but me.:wow:

I was watching a video on how Starbucks dodges taxes legally. The thing is you can apply it to yourself if you had the knowhow. Very interesting.:ohhh:

Yeah im definitely working on making a line to passive income myself but I'm burning money trying to set that up with my books Ive written and that stimulus didnt do shyt cause everything is expensive out here...:hhh: I dont know what it is but im being taxed stupid hard even tho I put in the work...

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Yeah im definitely working on making a line to passive income myself but I'm burning money trying to set that up with my books Ive written and that stimulus didnt do shyt cause everything is expensive out here...:hhh: I dont know what it is but im being taxed stupid hard even tho I put in the work...
That sounds like you don't know your value (I'm in the same position too).

I actually went back to studying and changed careers within the last year.

My goal was to be financially straight by the time I'm in my early 30s. I'm on the right path but shyt is moving at a snail's pace. It's like I can't change gears. I need to find a new social circle but this Rona fukkin my social life up. I know that's the key.:mindblown:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Normal women exist, you know. Everything in life is give and take but not every person is out for only themselves and if they are why are you with them -- wouldn't that be your fault?
Sometimes you don’t find out how terrible people are until you interact with them. It’s not always something you learn up front.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
V0rzlyGl.png