Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

My kid eats strawberries with the green tops still on them. I noticed he was eating them during his lunch period but didnt really pay him no mind. I went to the table to eat my salad and I noticed that he was popping the whole damn strawberry in his mouth like a grape.:dahell: I was like wth are doing? He stops mid chew and says I've always eaten them like this. You just told me to make sure they're washed, you didnt say cut them!:damn:

I know the leaves are edible but I usually eat up to the leaves or cut them off because of the taste. This boy of mine is real special. He's in IB but has no common sense.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Don’t wanna extend this shaving profile cuz I don’t like the extra static it brings me. But I been feeling better keeping a lil stubble and getting no bumps. I’m in the Guard, they really wanna trip for 2 days over me showing up with some facial hair:gucci:i dont know how the AD brehs do it:gucci:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:dame:

I've eaten 5 cucumbers in the last 3 days and 2 cartons of grape tomatoes.

I've been craving cucumbers, tomatoes, raw broccoli + celery w/ ranch, apples, and oranges. I'm not craving anything sweet at all other than fruit. Except for maybe kettle corn chips and the Vanilla Ensure. No candy, chocolate, cookies, nothing.

Ladies( and guys), does this mean I'm having girls or boys, or one of each?

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These PTO people are going to stress me out.

So you added the link to the google form inside of the word document? The google form was supposed to replace the document.

"Do you want me to print a copy?" No, I saved the PDF to a folder on da cloud, hoe!

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You’re incredibly weak and your sardonic and sarcastic attitude is a thin veneer that masks the raging depression and utter unhappiness that once in awhile radiates from your slovenly form.

Instead of working on the character flaws that have consistently deprived you of a man’s affection and have destroyed your ability to even connect to your family, your own kin, you have dug in your heels and have doubled down with your stubbornness. Your mother has cast a doleful eye on you, your child will become nomadic in searching for the affection that you’ve starved them of.