classic

500px-sf3.png

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Making myself comfort making a makeshift halfway home office at Starbucks for work. Must be the weed why I'm not tripping or bugging out about catching "corona" and working like its nothing. Had to throw on my headphones because Starbucks music sucks.

Daps
My laptop crashed last week, and I took it to Best Buy to get it fixed. I paid $199 for Geek Squad protection, and they allegedly backed up all my files, cleanup up the system, and reloaded my files. But none of my pictures were saved, and it started crashing again this morning.

I did a live chat with them, told them what happened, got my $199 refunded.

I rebooted my laptop just now, and everything is working fine again.

:mjlit:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Shout out to weathermen telling us the barometric pressure like we know what the hell to do with that information.
That's for pilots and boaters. They need that information too.

For boaters and fishermen especially.

As for me I know this because when i was a piloting major in college one of the things my professor pointed out made me pay attention to more details when watching the weather forcast. Thus why airplane pilots are required to take meteorology in college. Of course when you get to your airfield you get more detailed information but while at hme you can get this in weather forecast and have an idea what you might face. Understand how the weather will impact your aircraft causing condensation and other things that might cause water to build up in your fuel tank.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
That's for pilots and boaters. They need that information too.

For boaters and fishermen especially.

As for me I know this because when i was a piloting major in college one of the things my professor pointed out made me pay attention to more details when watching the weather forcast. Thus why airplane pilots are required to take meteorology in college. Of course when you get to your airfield you get more detailed information but while at hme you can get this in weather forecast and have an idea what you might face. Understand how the weather will impact your aircraft causing condensation and other things that might cause water to build up in your fuel tank.

:ehh:

Perhaps I should rephrase my statement then:

Shout out to weathermen telling us the barometric pressure like most of us know what the hell to do with that information.

Learned something new today though.