Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
A lot of cougars and sugar mamas gone be feasting when the PS5 comes out.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Last comment on this. Then my girl watching her sister baby like :gucci: a few times is ok but this is like everyday and if we had kids her sister would make us pay to watch our kid. 8am to 9pm crying :gucci: about to lose my mind I ain’t sign up to run Mickey Mouse playhouse .

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
My niece calls her little sister hayah and I’ve been tryin to figure out where the hell she got that name from. This morning I’m scrolling through Instagram and I stumble upon a baby named hayah. Turns out it means life in Arabic.
Back in January when she was born, all we talked about was how much she looked like my sister( the one that passed).
Pretty interesting stuff:jbhmm:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I just wanna be left alone. But honestly I just need to gather strength to speak up.

no I don’t tithe

no I won’t come to church early

no I won’t get involved.

I don’t give a fukk about any of this shyt. I’m only here because I’m forced to be.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
can we discuss people who get tatted and than have a horrible skin moisturizing routine, trying to flex with the tats and ya skin crusty kind of backwards shyt is that

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yes. My mom.

Ah, sorry to hear that hun.

With dreams involving close kin and them being repetitive, you’ll want to try to remember the environment they’re meeting you at in your dreams. Sometimes the time of day (or night), who else is in the dreams, houses and buildings usually have significance.