Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Ever since I got rid of my trifling scamming ass roomate my life has never been better!

:blessed:

Again, coli if I gave you any extra attitude that was the reason. I was dealing with a complete fukking scumbag who's name is legit getting burn on yelp and google reviews as a scammer running a scam company.

Like this guy had angry people coming to my apartment ready to beat him up cause he owed them money or he scammed them...it was bad for business. I had to tell him to go.

:camby:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand what would cause someone to want to piss on a toilet seat. :dwillhuh: It takes no effort to just kick up the toilet seat with your leg. :dwillhuh:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Rocking the Dennis Rodman avi for the moment.
1997 best year of the 90s.
6CVonlxJrDI2OoY66ar_sKiV1e2ckS-wTL2bHLhMI1qYGt1fobBPeGZUQEgnn-IfXRLmMj2BNpU6uBuzBd_09Jnva_-qCmgT4DZF2roYJhHD_xPaWdDZ1t4SKNDKYdjO8ZY3Y7iJaBHiWS8H
6CVonlxJrDI2OoY66ar_sKiV1e2ckS-wTL2bHLhMI1qYGt1fobBPeGZUQEgnn-IfXRLmMj2BNpU6uBuzBd_09Jnva_-qCmgT4DZF2roYJhHD_xPaWdDZ1t4SKNDKYdjO8ZY3Y7iJaBHiWS8H

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I can speak of the system because I was apart of it and made manifest it’s raw power by incantation and sacrifice, glorifying devils and fortifying the body with an inhuman glory. My testimony is truth. You are all subject to dark powers, you most certainly are under the rulership of the devil and citizens of a demonic empire.

Thinking yourself to be good, your charity amounted to nothing but vanity. Thinking yourself righteous, you were found to be wicked and a hypocrite. There is no middle ground..you’re either a member of the darkness or a champion of the light. The light amounting to no more than a flicker in a sea of absolute black, how can a lazy man save his soul finding truth in such conditions? He can’t. Therefore he is harassed by evil men, his children adopted by devils and his wife made his greatest enemy.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The toll channeling such dark energy leaves is heavy and the scars sometimes permanent..mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically. You age faster, the body breaks down as you contend against sickness, you become paranoid with visions, etc. For example, I’ve found that the deep darkness around my eyes will not go away..a signet of a past life committed to destruction. I usually wear shades when I go outside now. Others usually “go to well” asking for strength and keeping their youth by sacrifice, by blood drinking, cannibalism or other unsound things with varying degrees of success.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surviving the human condition/humanity. Protect your mind. It's all you got. Your body is your vehicle. Embrace it. Once again, your mind is all you got. Protect that shyt because plenty of people want to control it for power.