Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Yo @Barnett114 he’s definitely with the @Feds because ain’t no way he isn’t begging someone to try him so they can get arrested.

This nikka went to the back entrance where the alley is, nobody even use that shyt and you can tell some type of security cleared the way cause ain’t no way it’ll be that dead of people outside this time of day

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Elle Driver What we eating tonight?
full

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
My sister’s choice to forgo chemotherapy and radiation and instead choose a vegan lifestyle is petrifying to me but for someone reason I get it. While I can’t go vegan, (I love meat way too much :wow:) in the spirit of solidarity and being more healthy to alleviate some of my own serious medical issues, I’m going to slowly start removing unhealthy foods from my diet.

First up is my love for Coca Cola. Once my last two cans are gone from the refrigerator, I am done. :mjcry:

I will slowly eliminate things until I feel like I’m on my most heathy track. It’s much harder for me since I’m an extremely picky eater as is but I want to be healthier and I also want her to know that she’s not in this alone. It’s important that she knows that she has a team.

Side note: @The M.I.C. that does NOT mean that you aren’t going to pay what you owe. I can take one day off to receive my steak and shrimp! :usure:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My sister’s choice to forgo chemotherapy and radiation and instead choose a vegan lifestyle is petrifying to me but for someone reason I get it. While I can’t go vegan, (I love meat way too much :wow:) in the spirit of solidarity and being more healthy to alleviate some of my own serious medical issues, I’m going to slowly start removing unhealthy foods from my diet.

First up is my love for Coca Cola. Once my last two cans are gone from the refrigerator, I am done. :mjcry:

I will slowly eliminate things until I feel like I’m on my most heathy track. It’s much harder for me since I’m an extremely picky eater as is but I want to be healthier and I also want her to know that she’s not in this alone. It’s important that she knows that she has a team.

Side note: @The M.I.C. that does NOT mean that you aren’t going to pay what you owe. I can take one day off to receive my steak and shrimp! :usure:

I'm not going to contribute to unhealthy eating, ma'am. :unimpressed:

I still don't know what steak and shrimp you're talking about..I'm confused. :unimpressed:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I'm not going to contribute to unhealthy eating, ma'am. :unimpressed:

I still don't know what steak and shrimp you're talking about..I'm confused. :unimpressed:

Oh yes you will!! I think the original meal was changed to surf and turf during a stint of banter in this here Random Thoughts thread however, I’m not picky. I’ll take this too. Receipt found and delivered! :russ:

Any other questions, Beloved? :sas2:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh yes you will!! I think the original meal was changed to surf and turf during a stint of banter in this here Random Thoughts thread however, I’m not picky. I’ll take this too. Receipt found and delivered! :russ:

Any other questions, Beloved? :sas2:

Photoshopped. :unimpressed: