Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I remember when I went to follies for the 1st time

The security let me and my boy in for half off and the people inside took care of us

They gave us free vip and free henny :wow:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
@til november

*DJ Khalid voice*

Another one

OnlyFans

These chicks can’t pass up the money.....shyt if women wanted to pay me 10k a month to see my nipples id do it too

9 times out of 10, they was already on the fence about it breh. Once they saw that skinny white girl get a million dollars in one day, they was like :feedme:. Can't even blame em.:wow:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
9 times out of 10, they was already on the fence about it breh. Once they saw that skinny white girl get a million dollars in one day, they was like :feedme:. Can't even blame em.:wow:
The ones who love showing they titties and ass to 10k followers already love the attention

show the cash and the nipples drop

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tell this chick I'm an ATM technician and the first thing she does is ask me to teach her how to rob a bank.:snoop:
Meanwhile she has her own little business and makes bread and she's already doing multiple unemployment scams.:snoop:
Some people are really are their own worst enemies.:why:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Listening to the first Prophet Posse album like
lMwTqw.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not gonna lie. I used to clown little brother hard as hell back in the day especially the lovin it song with the stupid video with the intro of the boxes falling out that truck. They set themselves up. My older brother was and is a fan of theirs.

Still laughing at that song they had on that final album before they decided to come back with that "no more bytches" song with that sample that 9th flipped.

Instead of "no more bytches", I would clown them and say "no more chicken". shyt was perfect timing especially with those random fried chicken droughts during those free fried chicken giveaways popeyes used to do that the boondocks eventually did an episode about. :mjlol:

Now you know they were being real slick with the racial overtones in that news segment. Like only black people eat fried chicken or go to popeyes. You know the news anchor went to that shyt too. She sounds like she actually got there before they ran out of chicken.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
went to listen to Guarding the Gates and found out they did a fukked up version for Queen and Slim. :scust:

this version one of my favorite songs.