Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
In high school I had an 11th grade English teacher who was white

She was very kind and enthusiastic about English. She also had been working at an all black school her entire career.

So one day her husband bought her a new Iphone and this was around 2010 or 2011. So it was expensive and nobody had iphones like that then.

So she brought it to class and showed it off to us (her students). She was very proud of it.

Then she started to teach the class, but then she had to leave the room for something and her being trusting she left the phone on her desk.

So kids do what kids do and somebody stole it.

She came back and burst out in tears and left school that day.

However the funniest thing happened. The next day she came back pulled it together and never held a grudge. She let it go like it didn't happen

She didn't involve police or even the school administration. She took that L on the chin and didn't hold it against a room full of black kids.

I can tip my hat to her for that

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
If you have to take the vaccine to keep your jobs or whatever, my recommendation is that you immediately seek to change your dietary habits to reflect support in reinforcing your immune systems and maintaining overall good health.

Less meat and processed foods, more grains, more veggies (garlic especially) and fruits. The vaccine is useless, it’s been in production since 2017 and it’s an wholly adverse biological agent to the human body. Compromising neurological, cardiovascular and immunological systems..you will undoubtedly become much, much weaker without “really realizing it”..young folks dying of random heart attacks at 24 or 25, seasonal influenza becoming much more deadlier, debilitating strokes in your mid thirties, abrupt and aggressive, nearly homicidal, behavioral swings, etc..This will be a rapid change, the signs of this will be very noticeable soon thereafter. You will see it with your very own eyes.

Get healthy, start NOW.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
In high school I had an 11th grade English teacher who was white

She was very kind and enthusiastic about English. She also had been working at an all black school her entire career.

So one day her husband bought her a new Iphone and this was around 2010 or 2011. So it was expensive and nobody had iphones like that then.

So she brought it to class and showed it off to us (her students). She was very proud of it.

Then she started to teach the class, but then she had to leave the room for something and her being trusting she left the phone on her desk.

So kids do what kids do and somebody stole it.

She came back and burst out in tears and left school that day.

However the funniest thing happened. The next day she came back pulled it together and never held a grudge. She let it go like it didn't happen

She didn't involve police or even the school administration. She took that L on the chin and didn't hold it against a room full of black kids.

I can tip my hat to her for that

You knew who stole it and didn’t reprimand them for being a thief?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
My girl Lil sisters been staying at the crib for like a week :gucci: ready for these lil nikkas to go so I can get some butt

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to a chicken wing spot in OKC and I swear they served us the smallest chicken wings I have ever had in my life. Like I didn’t know chicken wings could possibly be that small.

Prynce

Daps
You knew who stole it and didn’t reprimand them for being a thief?
Nah, I had missed the day it happened.

This was the story my friend told me and she came to class the next day it was confirmed

I would have said something if I was there

But I guess U wasn't clear on that in the story lol