Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I am Overlord. Just saw a drop of FEMA detainment cells, about 6 x 8 reinforced steel, about 5147 of them situated outside Caruthers, CA right outside of Fresno, CA.

Will probably wind up with 50k to 75k for that region and will primarily handle detainees for all of Los Angeles Metro, portions of The San Francisco - Oakland Metro Area and the Inland Empire.

Movement of resources for Chicago operations focused around Portage Township IN, Rockford and Aurora IL. DHS, FEMA and FBI are crawling all over Chicago at the moment. Be wise as serpents and clever as devils, all ye people.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you were strong in the spirit then all of your movements would be guided faithfully and your steps over the hot coals insured against pain.

Yet, here you are..facing the harsh winds and watching the world become covered up in a storm. You have been ruthlessly exposed to the elements, my friend!

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You vacuous and Ill prepared people..knowing little but saying much..condemning your children, the fruit of your loins, and all your household with your willful ignorance.

Their children have been ransomed to demons..they hate the mother in the flower of their youth, they’re altogether murderers and liars, spilling the blood of their fathers and gnawing on the bones of their brothers.

Who will resist these hungered dogs? You were uneasy because you felt that danger was near, you were grieved because of the affliction but did not know that devil resided in the hearts of the people you loved. Your beloveds have become the source of your agonies and you will not resist them, you will most certainly bow down til your bones are broken.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you are my friend, YAH bless and cover you and yours as I have asked. You know who you are.

The rest of you..prepare yourselves for a world that will increasingly show itself to be ran by demons and extremely hostile toward your existence.