Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Despite being stressed out over something I dont want to talk about, i have a week off from work. Plan on smoking today and tomorrow. Thinking about buying the vinyl version of a rush of blood to the head.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kelly and Ryan is no Regis and Kathy. No chemistry. Just boring. :dead: I dont think Kelly can stand his ass. this is not how I want to spend my Monday morning. Sucks that this spot is in the middle of the hood. I'd get out of here and walk around if this place was safe. Folks walking into here with gunshot wounds. No thank you.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Today’s coronavirus news: Brazil emerges as key player in race for vaccine breakthrough; Canada’s ventilator supply increases ahead of potential surge

6:30 p.m.: Rolls-Royce will close its aircraft parts factory in central Virginia by the middle of next year, throwing 280 people out of work. The closing is the result of the decline in global travel during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reports, and follows layoffs to 120 workers in June.

“The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a historic collapse in civil aviation which will take several years to recover,” Rolls-Royce North America spokesperson Don Campbell said in a statement. The British-based company has its North American headquarters in northern Virginia.

Interesting.....

3 p.m.: Brazil, where 105,000 people have died from COVID-19, has emerged as a vital player in global efforts to end the pandemic. Three of the most promising and advanced vaccine studies in the world are relying on scientists and volunteers in Brazil, according to a World Health Organization report.

The Butantan Institute is partnering with China’s Sinovac on one vaccine that has reached the third stage of research, during which potential vaccines are tested on 9,000 people. Some 5,000 Brazilians have also been recruited to support a trial by AstraZeneca, a British-Swedish pharmaceutical company in partnership with Oxford University. An additional 1,000 volunteers in Brazil were recruited to test a vaccine developed by New York-based Pfizer.

Researchers need countries with large enough outbreaks to assess whether a vaccine will work. Some volunteers are given the potential vaccine while others are given a placebo, but they have to be in a place where enough of the virus is circulating to test its efficacy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PAY ATTENTION TO THIS. Wonder what the race of these volunteers are. Brazil does have the highest African descendant population outside of Africa. Something to think about. We all know how they want to try the vaccine on black people. Connect the dots.

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps
EfkUtvXUMAAcZt7

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Damn I fukking suck at texting. It’s stressful to occasionally match with a cutie but somehow eventually fukk it up. Either I take too long to close the deal or come off too needy. I know I should be on my purpose and all that shyt. Damn it I’m a man not some fakkit. Just give me a cutie y’all nikkas can have the crazy bad bytches.

Things are looking ok with this current cutie. Hopefully it goes good. If not that’s the game and I understand but shyt I ain’t trying to give my nikkas more disappointing reports lol.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So let me get this straight, I can pay for Prime and get Prime Video, but there are still films that require me to make an extra purchase just to watch? And I'm not even talking about new or current films, I gotta spend $5 or $10 to watch 20 year old Love Jones?

And ya'll put up with this bullshyt? :gucci:

Streaming is trash, I'm sorry :hubie: