Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Texting me when I’m high is NOT the move. I swear I start about 10 conversations and then forget 5 minutes later that I was even talking to anyone. I’m off in the closet counting how many pink shirts I have and how midgets with short arms manage to wipe their ass. :mjlol:

Also, I’m thirsty as a MF!! :russ:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texting me when I’m high is NOT the move. I swear I start about 10 conversations and then forget 5 minutes later that I was even talking to anyone. I’m off in the closet counting how many pink shirts I have and how midgets with short arms manage to wipe their ass. :mjlol:

Also, I’m thirsty as a MF!! :russ:

I thought about this. I think they use a ass luffa in the shower.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking up at the moon who is sitting alone in the sky like how I am in my room. High. My stomach is in knots. Thoughts sporadic. Each one just stabs my gut and anxiety is bleeding out of me. Eventually I curl up, turn cold, and die another night only to be born again to live the same cycle. Hope for a better day only for disappointment to fall from the sky, raining on the parade. Reincarnation? More like reincarceration.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
WHY AM I ABOUT TO BUY THESE GAMES :mindblown:

I'M ALREADY CRAWLING THROUGH GHOST OF TSUSHIMA AND I HAVE 50-11 OTHER RECENT GAMES IN MY BACKLOG ALONE :why:

WHY LAWD WHY :wtf:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP :damn: