Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its 2 o clock in the morning. Why the fukk are these folks still outside talking? Shut the fukk up, people are trying to sleep. See it's always these young motherfukkers always asking to be put in their place. These fools been making their presence known all day too.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The drug dealer car :wow::takedat:

GOAT generation of bimmers :to:
GZlJGjYl.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You saw how scared they were of him? That black masculinity really scares motherfukkers. He didn't even do shyt. He just sat there, spoke his piece and they were shook. They baited him too and he destroyed them with black masculinity. This is why you know shyt like BLM ain't coming from the people. Folks gotta understand white supremacy and how it has always waged war on black masculinity. This is why it's very important to be careful of our image is portrayed as black males. You can see the lack of education with how theres gen y'ers and gen z'ers calling themselves "savages" or referencing themselves as infantiles or children even though they are adults "lil baby, gillie da kid for 20 years knowingly as an adult until he realized he was calling himself a kid at 40 and changed it to king, same thing with jeezy and bow wow). Racism is so deeply embedded in most world societies that people dont even think about it. They're ignorant

Folks need to understand the ideology of white supremacy.

Last edited:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I went to a crowded club tonight. I had my mask on the whole time but
:francis:

I deserve whatever happens to me. If I get sick I'm not seeking medical care
:yeshrug: fukk it

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I went to a crowded club tonight. I had my mask on the whole time but
:francis:

I deserve whatever happens to me. If I get sick I'm not seeking medical care
:yeshrug: fukk it
Don’t go out like that breh:mjcry:and at least you had a mask on. :yeshrug:
The way it’s looking, I don’t think gyms in NC will open back up until 2021. shyt too risky.
Same for LA :lupe:. Cacs at my LA fitness wanted to squabble up with the gym workers for being asking to wear gloves and a mask and now gyms are closed again:unimpressed:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Don’t go out like that breh:mjcry:and at least you had a mask on. :yeshrug:

Same for LA :lupe:. Cacs at my LA fitness wanted to squabble up with the gym workers for being asking to wear gloves and a mask and now gyms are closed again:unimpressed:
I'm in a dark place rn bro, just ranting

Thanks for looking out