Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Something that you 90 and 2000 babies will NEVER experience when it aired for the first time. Almost 30 years later, dont know what it was at that time, but everything felt right.... :banderas: gotta keep it 100. It would make sense to get all into hip hop and rap when it's all in your environment from passing cars to TV commercials to rappers appearing in kids shows.

I remember back in kindergarten how OPP was considered a curse word. :lolbron: if you said the hook of that song... "who's down with OPP?" You got your mouth washed with soap. That was back in kindergarten and yeah, I guess its safe to say those were some bad ass kids from some fukked up households because they basically copied what they saw at home. Thats why you parents have to be careful with what you do and say in front of your kids. They copy that shyt

Same school supposedly from what my mom told me some little kid molested another kid during naptime. Not even gonna go into the details. :picard: she said that they had to have a meeting with all the students parents and this was back in like either 1990 or 91 so.... :hubie:

You will never see shyt like this again.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the first 48 but I HATE seeing the victims family crying and mourning. shyt gets my blood boiling. Like why folks have to fukking do that bullshyt. :snoop: 24 years old man too that basically moved to mobile to reconnect with his mother and they're showing her crying next to the stepdad. I HATE THAT shyt. No parent should have to bury their child.

And they're showing the victim basically asking for problems too on his fakebook page... that's why I can't with social media. Dude really was asking for trouble. Doesnt justify what happened to him though.

I wish folks out who are lost on that bullshyt find themselves back on track before it's too late. It's easy to get into prison. It's hard as hell to get out. Either there or the graveyard. Leave that street life bullshyt alone.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I be going boom like an 808

Be making circles like a figure 8

When I was doing residential construction many moons ago, the only time I ever stole from a customer's house was when I ganked a blaque cd from some fruity white guy's house that stayed in the castro lol. That album knocked though :pachaha:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could really use some raw sex rn. Hella angry aggressive raw sex and balls deep creampie to destress

then pass out with my dikk still inside

:noah:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
So, I went through the threads that I made on here and :mjlol:

I used to ask y’all a little bit of everything, some to play and some serious.

I made some good threads though. Can’t think of anything else because I asked everything already. Lol