Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Prince-1991-thumbnail-920x920.jpg

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Im starving but I don’t like eating in the middle of the night. :mjcry: gonna go watch cooking videos until I fall asleep again.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
It’s going to be a long work day. I broke a nail last night and I can’t get it fixed until I get off this afternoon.

My typing is lopsided and I don’t feel pretty when I look at my hands. :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both of my nephews are getting married and I'm excited, but these wedding plans are cringy af! My youngest was supposed to get married the end of last month, but due to COVID has to make new plans. They decided on a small ceremony and a reception next year. The ceremony is on a Friday from 2-4:30...in the DC area :mjcry:. I'm thinking they could have at least reserved a restaurant for dinner afterward, I don't even mind paying for my own food, but getting back to Baltimore during that time of day will suck. I'm going to see what places are near and reserve something.

The oldest one just got engaged the beginning of July. His fiance told me the colors are orange and purple, but the date is in June. Ma'am, those are Fall colors:gucci:. None of it matters or a big deal AT ALL, just a slight annoyance. Not my weddings, so shut my mouth.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Now you're a tough guy :mjlol:
Not at all. I’m not bout to argue or nothing. I don’t even give a fukk. Just reminded me of something I’ve desired for years and finally letting go. I just don’t want anybody to feel like I have. You’ll probably get a date in a week or two.