Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The Celtic tribes have always had an intense rivalry with their Slavic cousins for dominance. It was regional back in antiquity but has now become a fight for global dominance in modern times.

If you wanted to crown a particular nation as leader of the Celtic nations than the United States would be their champion.

Likewise, the quintessential champion of the Slavic peoples is Russia.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond

giphy.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feeling down right now. Would have posted this in the mental health thread but damn, having life is a gift and a curse. Imagine having to sit in your mothers stomach for 9 months, living all these years or life, and it takes one second to lose it all. I'm just driving and it amazes me to see how many people have no absolute value for life of others or their own. As far as I know, we all have one life. Let me know if you know someone who is living with an extra life like a power reserve.

I really dont get how mad someone would be with someone enough to hurt or kill them. I understand self defense but to kill somebody because you dont like them. People are fukking sick. That's why I go to go to the woods to be alone. There I can be an innocent little bunny rabbit like ones that pull up when I play my favorite podcast. I am a little black rabbit who will kill a bear if he even looks near his way when he has to take a shyt but I love you all.......

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
These two just playing around and demonstrating more talent than all of these artists outchea put together in 2020.

Where did the music go?!:mjcry: