Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just bought a Ducati on and Day 2, I done already snapped my shyt up. Damn girl was falling off and pulled me down. Think my left ankle is broken. Now I won’t be able to ride this bytch for months. And my car is a manual sports car. So I can’t drive that motherfukker for months either.
:francis:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Just bought a Ducati on and Day 2, I done already snapped my shyt up. Damn girl was falling off and pulled me down. Think my left ankle is broken. Now I won’t be able to ride this bytch for months. And my car is a manual sports car. So I can’t drive that motherfukker for months either.
:francis:
I’m sorry to hear that brah. Hope you have a fast recovery

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Lol FAFSA is the application for college aid and determines what you’re eligible for. Do you mean they taking are taking your pell grant or some other kind of money away? If so, did they say why?

I didn’t do so well in the first semester and that ended up messing up my average. I have to file an appeal to get off suspension

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t do so well in the first semester and that ended up messing up my average. I have to file an appeal to get off suspension

Ahhhh good old, academic probation. LOL so they aren't "taking it away", you fukked up the bag. This is all on you, but most people in college have been there. File your appeal, get focused, so you can graduate.