Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Spade281

Pro
Daps
:heh:

You were reported, I handled the reports

You're not about to be posting that bullshyt you get from them chan sites on here.
I was reported by cacs only. Many Blacks appreciated what I said as seen by the daps and replies. What is bullshyt about showing one group which sticks together and has risen to the top of so many organizations? Like you can get the same exact information from their "about us" page on their own damn websites but if someone else posts it then somehow it is a conspiracy. I didn't say anything wrong. Just ruffled some feathers of culture vultures. Figures youd use a drake emoji too

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can see the reports for the entire site, it wasn't cacs

Keep posting the bullshyt from them chan sites, you'll be banned.

We're done here.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Considering you're the only one spamming that bullshyt, I doubt it cracker.

There's a reason chan is censored here. Stop posting the bullishyt.

Spade281

Pro
Daps
Considering you're the only one spamming that bullshyt, I doubt it cracker.

There's a reason chan is censored here. Stop posting the bullishyt.
What I posted wasnt chan but who would know since you deleted it trying to censor literally public information. Loke go to NBC.com, you'll find the same thing, I promise. Here I'll help you: Talent Bios | NBCUniversal Media Village

All the other media sites have the exact same info where the heads of the organization are all the same group (not talking low level reporters here but even there too). Why is info from their own website a conspiracy to you? Should be applauded and copied but you delete it instead

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That wasn't what was deleted fukktard

The shyt that was deleted, directly linked back to chan when reversed image searched.

Do it again, get bushed.

:russell:

Spade281

Pro
Daps
That wasn't what was deleted fukktard

The shyt that was deleted directly linked back to chan when reversed image searched.

Do it again, get bushed.

:russell:
Even if what you say is true, if the info is not false why does it matter where it came from? Why delete when you could say "how do we as Black people emulate this"?

Another random thought: some people try to censor information to act like they're police. They think they will receive kudos but really it doesn't matter at all and gets them nowhere. They are afraid to challenge their worldview, and when someone does they avoid any points that are made because they're argument is on shaky ground.

Last edited: