Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“So, I ask the question again-why is suicide considered such a bad thing? Obviously for the person concerned the prospect of death is more alluring than continuing living as currently experienced. What is “wrong” with that? It is their choice...

Then, for some to say that only God can decide when or where a person dies is surely a gross over assumption-how do they know? What special insight do they possess? Is it not possible, because (I assume) God gave us free will that God may have already decided to allow a person who wants to die, to die?...

Finally, I give you a quote from the Indian sage Jiddu Krishnamurti (1895-1986), who said, “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look up his compilations..the one with him and Tariq Nasheed had me dying.
I watched 2 of their interviews.

I'll keep it 100. 70% of what he says i disagree. But then there will be that 30% where it's :jbhmm:

And sometimes, as crazy as he sounds, you listen to the guest who's suppose to be on "the right side" but they sound crazier than him.

On top of that you add all the trolling, the way he'll ask questions in the most politically incorrect way. It's like Stephen Colbert meets uncle Ruckus X10.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I’ve only spread peace and blessings..I think you got the wrong guy :unimpressed:

tenor.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I watched 2 of their interviews.

I'll keep it 100. 70% of what he says i disagree. But then there will be that 30% where it's :jbhmm:

And sometimes, as crazy as he sounds, you listen to the guest who's suppose to be on "the right side" but they sound crazier than him.

On top of that you add all the trolling, the way he'll ask questions in the most politically incorrect way. It's like Stephen Colbert meets uncle Ruckus X10.

He’s smarter than most folks think and his ability to not get distracted off from getting an direct answer is formidable.

People come on the show basically unprepared to directly answer questions and come out looking stupid even if their stances can be justified. I was watching an interview he was having with these two dudes who were male feminists and he simply asked..”What’s so good about women?” and the amount of stuttering verbal gymnastics after that was hilarious.