Bout to get up in that thang like this
6Xq6OO.gif

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I haven’t moved my car, put on real clothes, or unwrapped my hair since Saturday night. :francis:

Im officially a homebody.

Side note: I go so many days without wearing clothes that I answered the door for the pizza man a few days ago and forgot. He was nice and just commented on all my tattoos. :yeshrug::russ:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cash app stressing me out. Last year I created a second account that was supposed to like a savings repository for my friends. Well I learned quickly that managing two cash app accounts from one phone was a pain, so I stopped using it.

But me and my friends sent money there and someone asked me about it :mjcry:. Now it looks like I won’t be able to access it because I don’t remember the email I used :stopitslime: I gave these whores all the information I have and they saying it can’t be verified. Trying to beat me for this money.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I haven’t moved my car, put on real clothes, or unwrapped my hair since Saturday night. :francis:

Im officially a homebody.

Side note: I go so many days without wearing clothes that I answered the door for the pizza man a few days ago and forgot. He was nice and just commented on all my tattoos. :yeshrug::russ:
I don’t see a thanks to @til november for ordering you pizza tho :francis: