Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:manny: Based on your posts, that's how you've always come off to me. Like if a woman doesn't have breast, she doesn't even qualify and if she has breasts that's all she's good for.
Now that’s hella cold hearted

:stopitslime:

But if that’s how I come off from posting pictures than that wasn’t the intent but hey can’t please everyone

:yeshrug:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now that’s hella cold hearted

:stopitslime:

But if that’s how I come off from posting pictures than that wasn’t the intent but hey can’t please everyone

:yeshrug:
:manny: If it makes you feel better, I don't think a lot of men here have respect for women outside of their physical features. But I also have no physical features, so I'm just a hater. Such is life! The internet will never tell the whole story. Carry on! Titty Tuesday and all that.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:manny: If it makes you feel better, I don't think a lot of men here have respect for women outside of their physical features. But I also have no physical features, so I'm just a hater. Such is life! The internet will never tell the whole story. Carry on! Titty Tuesday and all that.
On the internet you only gonna find shallow tier quality anyway so I just indulge.

I’ll use spoilers if everybody feel like they gonna die from a titty

Prynce

Daps
jm63xwfw8g951.jpg

Good morning
tenor.gif