Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
And the funny thing is..I test drove a Lincoln Continental and Navigator last year and those are some nice ass cars but Ford done burned me too many goddamn times for me to spend 50-60k on they shyt.
And they explorers got roasted to hell and back last year by the youtubers....I'll give em credit for their trucks and buses still being on point but like all of em these car companies penny pinching instead of building upon what works like Toyota and Honda do

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
It's hard to stay motivated at something when you're getting no feedback or reception on what you're doing :mjcry:
I got people who wanna rap on my beats, but I also ask for feedback so I can understand on what they rap or song on, but nobody says nothing. I'm just trying to build relationships and network, but nikkas be acting funny. :yeshrug:
I think it's time to put a price on em or start a beatstars, but I do this shyt for fun.:pachaha:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Is it cheaper to just pay for sex ?

The amount of money that you spend on taking a girl out. Wait, first there's gas in the car you gotta buy, then you gotta pay the bill at the restaurant, then buy drinks. On top of that you gotta tip toe and hop scotch to make sure you don't say anything wrong. You gotta be funny, fake confidence, all this bullshyt. Isn't it easier to just buy it and save all this ?

Let's be real the hooker will probably be more attractive than the 6/10 from your job that you been trying to smash for months.

Sex with a girl you like really only serves egotistical purposes. Think about it, if all you wanted was a nut...why not just jerk off and go to bed ? If you wanted to fukk a chick with a banging body...why not pay for it ? Cause jerking off and paying for sex doesn't satisfy your ego. If you smash an attractive girl you like it validates your worth. You feel like "I fukked a hot chick so that must mean I'm hot"

But if you really sit down and remove your ego and your need for validation...it's much cheaper and less time consuming to just pay for it.

Just my 2 cents
I've paid for p*ssy in the past and there is nothing like fukking a woman who is in to you and not because you're paying her.

I'm not knocking people for it but paying for p*ssy as a lifestyle is not the business. :manny: