Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Call em the World War 2’s :russ:
Sherman_Tank_WW2.jpg
Call me tank dog when I got them shyts on

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I gotta finish this course, but the content is so boring. But I must knock this out to cop this next cert. I gotta secure a new job by end of summer

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I feign ignorance and do deference on certain subjects but I am altogether pleased to exercise my knowledge in dark corners.

Lucifer does not love nor regard the sanctity of a woman. He holds enmity and jealously towards Man, the image of power and the glory of the Most High, therefore, he’s in contention to destroy that image by any means. These modern movements, which are captained to marginalize men and destroy cooperation between the sexes, serves a temporary purpose for women of this age.

Yet realize this, you are hated for your god given ability to procreate and your intimate, ancient connection to man. You have greatly deceived by your own wisdom and have come into grave danger as the world finally comes into Satanic receivership. Lucifer wants a “new man” to be promoted in this new age, under his own image. The image of a man combined with woman..the image of Lucifer is man and woman combined.

Promotion of certain lifestyles and the corruption of traditional old world relationships between the sexes is done away with. These new age movements have been geared to promote and protect “the new man” and make redundant the “traditional woman”. The technology is already here to allow “the new man” to reproduce and that same technology will also allow men to satiate their physical desires without traditional copulation. Birth rates will collapse and selective breeding will be championed...3 boys to 1 girl is what will be allowed, the numbers might fluctuate but there will be an intense effort to keep the number of men higher than women.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
People want to live their lives within boundaries they set but this year has proven that you have no control over anything. If anything, you are hopelessly powerless in the grand scheme of things..yes, we want to live out our lives but if you rely solely on things that are tangible..that can easily be removed and/or manipulated then what is your purpose in living other than to be controlled?