My crush finally lemme fukk and I don't want that bytch
Everybody got them J's.......I don't want them kicks
These nikkas hate but sweat me on some armpit shyt

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
And why is it that drugs is all that they mention?
All these nosy bytches all up in my business
Saying he's a slut, he's a hoe, he's a freak
He got a different girl everyday of the week
Well its cool yall wanna know about the dude
But I gotcha let you know yall don't even know the truth
Baby I know I'm the hottest out
I talk shyt...I got a potty mouth

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is interesting.

ATL is haunted. first city in america with public housing aka "the projects". also home to cdc. :sas2: one big fukking test lab especially considering that ATL used to be 80% black. heard way back in high school about the "candy lady" and how those child murders. there was some page way back in the day talking about this and how AIDS all of a sudden started making it's round. the same webpage even though i don't know if this is bullshyt or not said that the victims were in advanced stages of decomposition and some had their blood drained out of their bodies when they were found. :jbhmm: also dumped in or nearby the chattahoochee river. strange enough, they had an explosion in the bowen homes housing project, another project, around the same time of the child murders. seen the american justice documentary and you can see how weird the mayor, government and etc were acting about the whole situation especially how they were investigating the murders. the residents were scared and demanded action. there were rumors of the KKK/white nationalists that were doing a race war down there at the time and that they had to do with the child murders. basically nobody had an answer but they NEEDED one.

wayne williams was clearly framed for ALL those murders. they just found someone who they can pin it on and obviously, nobody is really going to believe him being innocent especially considering that the media and government manufactured his guilt before he was even charged. the atlanta child murder-AIDS connection does seem plausible especially considering that by the time AIDS was rampant and running wild in the world by 1981-wayne was also convicted that year and the case was closed. in other words, they didn't bother to check to see if the murders continued or whatever. odd that the rumor was wayne as well as some of the victims like the last one he was convicted of were gay.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...illings/2db46a91-6e7e-40f8-94e5-d677247e449c/ (see how the media basically shytted on the victims. what does drinking have to do with the fact that mr. cater is a murder victim? the disrespect.)

odd that it's usually black and gay male populations that are supposedly more "susceptible" to the virus. could that be because the victims of the ATL blood was used to create the AIDS virus to be used on gay and black populations. remember the reagan administration waged a war against black people and the LGBTQ population in the 80s. both drugs and AIDS took out an entire generation from both populations.

but the point of saying this is how many experiments have been conducted or are still being conducted in ATL as we speak? i'm glad i don't live down there though the same experimenting is obviously going on in the NYC area.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another report about how the autopsies of two of the atlanta child murder victims was bullshyt

notice that the victims were found in "advanced stages of decomposition".

DOCTOR IN ATLANTA TRIAL DISPUTES CAUSES OF DEATH

But the defense has called witnesses who have testified that Mr. Cater's body was too decomposed to have been in the water only two and a half days. Dr. Rogev said that a person, if dead before entering the water, would sink to the bottom and rise to the surface in four or five days. Payne 'May Have Drowned'

and this one about another victim in "advanced stages of decomposition".

Williams v. State

On April 19, 1981, the body of fifteen-year-old Joseph Bell was discovered in the South River near the DeKalb and Rockdale County lines. The body was clothed only in a pair of underwear. Dr. Burton performed the autopsy on Bell's body, and he testified that the body was in a fairly advanced state of decomposition, which was evidenced by partial skeletization of the skull, hands, feet, and chest, by distention of the abdomen, and by several generations of flies and maggots present on the body. Based on the state of decomposition, Burton testified that he thought Bell would have had to have been dead since the early part of March 1981. He testified that, although the condition of the body made measuring and weighing it difficult, he determined that the body was about 5'4" in length, and that Bell would have weighed about 120 pounds when alive.

remember, some of these victims were found with NO blood inside of them.

and let's not forget about how down there in georgia even to this very day, there's black people being found dead with their organs missing. remember this guy.

He Was Found Dead In A Gym Mat In 2013. His Parents Are Still Fighting To Know What Happened.

you don't say???

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The commercial music for the movie eyes wide shut. :laff: this song sucks. Just nostalgia.