Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen and spoke to her for the first time in a week. I overreacted and deleted my IG and told her I did it on accident. Told her my finger slipped and she knew I was lying my ass off.:mjlol:Truth is, I didn't have the balls to confront her about the fiancée shyt.:mjcry:
Deep I don't believe the nikka is her fiancee anyway. :yeshrug:I like having her in my life and I don't want to throw it away over a misunderstanding.:to:
I'm glad I took a week off to calm down, cause I would have probably done some stupid shyt if I had confronted her right after the fact.:snoop:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

giphy.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being THE fat person in my family, it's hard to see other family members gaining weight. I've always had a "put the fork down" cap on my weight and I'm smaller now than in high school, but seeing people bigger than my highest weight is sad. Especially when that person has been thin for most of their life. There is no nice way to say it either "Damn bytch did you eat EVERY THING?" :lupe:

Daps
My 21 year old white Latino neighbor tried to have a date with a basic white girl during covid. He had her come over, and park, then she went with him on his Door Dash deliveries, and he bought food back for them. This was around 8:30 last night.

Fast forward...she left at 10:30

:russ:

Hey, I thought that was a decent date considering the circumstances, but he has NO game. It’s not like she had to get up to go to school or work the next day. She’s just home from college.

:francis:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My 21 year old white Latino neighbor tried to have a date with a basic white girl during covid. He had her come over, and park, then she went with him on his Door Dash deliveries, and he bought food back for them. This was around 8:30 last night.

Fast forward...she left at 10:30

:russ:

Hey, I thought that was a decent date considering the circumstances, but he has NO game. It’s not like she had to get up to go to school or work the next day. She’s just home from college.

:francis:
She said she’s been potentially exposed to enough COVID for one night, maybe another day. I’d try to murder my kid if she told me that’s what she was doing. :heh:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Seen the drive thru line at chick fil a this morning, and that shyt was packed :damn:,

then I remembered, these old people don’t know how to use the chick-fil-a app for curbside delivery, got my shyt in less than 3 minutes and dipped out :blessed: