Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My two crushes haven’t been active on social media since the quarantine started. I’d reach out via our mutual friends but I don’t feel comfortable being a creep right now.

It warms my heart when I don’t have to preach to someone about how expensive it is to have bad credit/make poor financial decisions.

Reached out to my friend to check up and ventured upon the subject. Turns out he’s still single *bats eyelashes* I want to vet him to date though, our two friends are getting married.

I don’t rememberer the other guy I was talking about :jbhmm: oh yeah I think he’s a pawger. Can’t tell if it’s exclusively white women though.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know its bad when the hungry kids charity tells you to take your donation back to the snitch bank you got it from. I need to hit the lottery, but I also need to play the lottery...I do neither on a regular basis.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a 655 on the 220-1001 exam.:snoop:
FailingLinearCony-size_restricted.gif

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
I have lived many lifetimes. I have seen many things over the years. I have made it clear to my loved ones that I love them so I am content. Sadly my time is coming soon and I can feel it. It is a strange mix of :mjcry: and :wow:. I wish bright futures for everyone :salute:........

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
must be nice to feel some sort of spiritual presence to bring your emotions out. must be nice to pray and have em answered
i can't relate though. if there's a god, they most definitely hate me. prayers have been ignored all my life.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Reached out to my friend to check up and ventured upon the subject. Turns out he’s still single *bats eyelashes* I want to vet him to date though, our two friends are getting married.

I don’t rememberer the other guy I was talking about :jbhmm: oh yeah I think he’s a pawger. Can’t tell if it’s exclusively white women though.
@til november is readily available after being cast aside by @Boujee Bonita Braxton :gucci:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:shaq: they say everyone has a guardian angel....

:patrice: what happens to all the angels of the unborn:jbhmm:

only a pawgs tongue could free the ivory angels from the dark abyss of my balls:shaq: