Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I legit wonder just “how” a lot

What created all of this, what created what created all of this, like how far back does that shyt even go....

Like me even existing right now is mind blowing on certain levels

At times I’ve honestly thought about trading life just for answers.....you see it in movies and shyt but it’s the truth

Why are we here?

Daps
Some female terrorists are outside yelling at 2am! Same crazy woman is obsessed with her baby father’s new girlfriend, and keeps going to their house.

Someone else called the police the last time.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
EXwskPdWsAIuYku

Daps
Some female terrorists are outside yelling at 2am! Same crazy woman is obsessed with her baby father’s new girlfriend, and keeps going to their house.

Somebody went outside and yelled, “IT’S 3:30 in the fukking morning! Shut the fukk up!”

:snoop:

This bytch is still out there!

If this was a regular day, and I had to be up at 6 to get to work, I’d be even more pissed.

Daps

Somebody went outside and yelled, “IT’S 3:30 in the fukking morning! Shut the fukk up!”

:snoop:

This bytch is still out there!

If this was a regular day, and I had to be up at 6 to get to work, I’d be even more pissed.

Cops are here. I cracked the window so I could hear.

Girl is allegedly pregnant, at alleged baby father’s house, and he refuses to open the door. Girl told cops to mind their business and she’s not going with them. They got her in the cop car.

:francis:

She sounds under the influence

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
When quarantine is up I’m making an ig to showcase the hoes I get. The playboi lifestyle been calling my name since I was a kid. Gonna do it bigger and better than this guy and I won’t have to pay the women to fw me:scust::wow:
ripped.jpg

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I wake up early but can’t do anything til my support desks open at 8 AM Pacific, guess I’ll be productive

Last edited: