Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

my post on twitter getting a lil traction

And its really making me think...

We all put on a wall about how we don't care, can ignore haters and all that other shyt....

But being human just means we do care....nobody likes being hated no matter how much they'll tell you otherwise. That's hella negative energy that can be very draining to the soul. What's worse in when you're hated for doing what you honestly believe is for the greater good...

No wonder MJ got choked up

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
5e5c167d89dc5da027aa635586a11d1d.jpg

:dead:
Durand is a whole fool :mjlol:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Morning everyone.

Im gonna give affirmations another try. I have before but, I never believed them.

Keep doing it. You have to retrain the way your brain thinks/reacts to things.

I am beautiful. I am strong. I have plenty. I am confident. I am loved etc

At first you wont believe it but it works

Whenever a negative thought comes in, just smell (people say breathe but smelling works for me) the air and start the affirmations over

It really does work, but just like you cant lose 20lbs in 2 day after years of eating bad, you cant rewire your brain after years of bad thoughts in 2 days

Your mind is comforted by bad thoughts right now, now you have to feel comfort in good thoughts.

When I have a bad thought now, my mind is like :hhh: wtf you doing?

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Keep doing it. You have to retrain the way your brain thinks/reacts to things.

I am beautiful. I am strong. I have plenty. I am confident. I am loved etc

At first you wont believe it but it works

Whenever a negative thought comes in, just smell (people say breathe but smelling works for me) the air and start the affirmations over

It really does work, but just like you cant lose 20lbs in 2 day after years of eating bad, you cant rewire your brain after years of bad thoughts in 2 days

Your mind is comforted by bad thoughts right now, now you have to feel comfort in good thoughts.

When I have a bad thought now, my mind is like :hhh: wtf you doing?
I hope to get to your strength with time. I’m so tired of being sad all the time

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I hope to get to your strength with time. I’m so tired of being sad all the time

Maybe talk to a doctor and get a mild SSRI. Or talk to a free therapist depending on your financial situation, therapy can be expensive and you dont need that extra stress. They wont judge you, sometimes hearing your thoughts out loud makes you "hear" it differently.

Theres a bad stigma attached to that in that black community , or at least in my family. But it has helped me tremendously. My family clowned me about it at first ( they can be mean sometimes) but now that I'm making moves, doing well and being positive they cant say shyt.

Something I've tried but was never successful at was meditation. I've heard it works wonders but I haven't mastered it yet. There are options.

Depending on how old you are 20,30+ ...just think about how much time you have left on this earth...you might have 2 days, you might have 50 years, just go out being your best. You can do it Regine. I know it sounds corny but you CAN do it. I wish you lived near me so we could hang out :queen::cheers: