The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Was this some social experiment?

A lot of the jobs that were lost aren’t coming back

Look at how radicalized folks are becoming..I don’t care for politics because it’s all bullshyt but look at how folks who’re liberal are becoming authoritarian right along with the right wing nuts. None are agreed, everything is politicized... I’m fully expecting a second wave and the government response will be ridiculously knee jerk.

What I was talking about in that this virus is just the “first layer” is slowly being validated. There’s a mysterious illness that’s inducing toxic shock in children..so these kids originally had the virus, didn’t have the typical symptoms that CVD provokes, the virus incubated and possibly mutated (based on environment, genetics, etc..) and provoked an extreme inflammatory response.

So think about this..my knowledge in the field of virology is limited but common sense tells you something is not right about this virus. You’re talking about a virus that can trigger various deadly immuno-responses, still cloak itself with and without symptoms common to a damn cold/flu. Folks are trying to get on with their lives and funnily enough..as dangerous as this virus is since it’s basically a ticking bomb in your system.. it’s not the only threat to how we live in the present

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People who liberal are becoming authoritarian just like right winged nuts.

:picard:

So called black people blindly accepting the media's and politicians words during this time period.

So called black people blindly calling anyone who questions what they see, #TrumpSet and calling for bans

You "Negros" are built different.

:scust:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So called Negros have turned The Locker Room into a death cult.

People wanting to get back to work, I hope you die

People wanting a little bit of normalcy, I hope you die

People asking for an actual plan instead of just being told to sit back and do nothing while bills are steady climbing, I hope you do

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll take a bowl of Neopolitan since you offered
full
Aight, now you just have to go get it.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
This quarantine got me into bird watching....

:snoop:

I just bought some binoculars from Amazon

I saw some red birds, a woodpecker and some hawks/falcons? I dont know the difference but its peaceful as hell

Daps
So called Negros have turned The Locker Room into a death cult.

People wanting to get back to work, I hope you die

People wanting a little bit of normalcy, I hope you die

People asking for an actual plan instead of just being told to sit back and do nothing while bills are steady climbing, I hope you do

Kroger's hiring if you so hell bent on "getting back to work"

:yeshrug:

Don't worry, you wage slaves will get back your drudgery soon enough

:ehh: