Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Y’all should hug :ehh:

:takedat:

Huggging

706405819511734339.png

No the camera is where it need to be

That would be interesting... Big breasted women trying to hug.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
My friends have scattered; my words are too heavy, they are like clouds the blot out the sunshine and they do hide from me, they speak nastily regarding me. They do prefer lies, they prefer to become drunken on the tales of eternal goodness. How do you call yourselves wise and honest men but deny the signs of the times and stay corrupt?

My friends are wounded, they cried out for peace but the reply they heard back was terror. In their panic, they tried to save their souls by ransoming their safety for gold and giving up an innocent woman for a moment’s rest. I will wholly reject all of your entreaties..I will burn up all your riches with fire and the woman you made a prisoner will be set to liberty and she will judge your wives and children with cruelty.

The world changes..what was is no more and what is will come by violent adoption among all men. Separate the sheep from the goats, the dead from the living, the terrestrial from the celestial, the evil from the good for great conflict.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
We was in a golden age back then and ain’t even realize it.

Who got the video of the dude wearing the curly wig singing Long Walk into his friend ear after he gets dumped? :skip:
We still livin in the golden years. You just gotta go find the hidden gems that are kept behind Megan thee stallion and Da baby:picard:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
John Henry is a wild movie, but that movie was hella dope. Dope ass music too. DJ Quik did that. 4/5 :wow:

Finally watched Sleepless. Wasn't expecting the movie to be like that. Jamie Foxx had them hands. 3.5/5:ehh: