Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I’ll never understand how people can go back and forth with each other for pages up here.

I’ll be damned. I have a hard enough time arguing with people that I love and who’s opinion I actually care about. I can’t see myself arguing with someone I don’t even know. I just couldn’t muster up the additional fukk to give. :yeshrug:

Debates, arguments, disagreements, etc I’m the first one to say :hubie: “you got it.” “You win.” “I’ll let you have it.” It may come off as dismissive or condescending but I’m just not that type of person. Never will be.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Reading some of these threads
giphy.gif

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:shaq: most bakeries frown upon licking the pastries.....

she bent over and opened those vanilla cheeks and said welcome to the all natural Cafe' Du Monde:shaq:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:banderas: lost fingers in her belt loops

Islamic feet circle the Kaaba stone, mimicking the earths naval :sas2:

tongue circles her belly button

p*ssy lips druel

I only drink from your cup....

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I’ll never understand how people can go back and forth with each other for pages up here.

I’ll be damned. I have a hard enough time arguing with people that I love and who’s opinion I actually care about. I can’t see myself arguing with someone I don’t even know. I just couldn’t muster up the additional fukk to give. :yeshrug:

Debates, arguments, disagreements, etc I’m the first one to say :hubie: “you got it.” “You win.” “I’ll let you have it.” It may come off as dismissive or condescending but I’m just not that type of person. Never will be.
You mean you don’t find joy in arguing with minors til 2 am and stalking posts while having a job no man and children to raise? :mjgrin:

You’re missing out, truly.