Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
From there, Ibn Battuta travelled southwest along a river he believed to be the Nile (it was actually the river Niger), until he reached the capital of the Mali Empire.There he met Mansa Suleyman, king since 1341. Ibn Battuta disapproved of the fact that female slaves, servants and even the daughters of the sultan went about exposing parts of their bodies not befitting a Muslim

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I feel sorry for them kids :mjlol:
I feel sorry for your mother. I feel sorry for your father too- skeeted in the wrong one and produced a bytchmade beta boy with transference tendencies for a son.

yeAh you better stick to replying with your sassy snark online. You can’t say I’m ugly bc im pretty as fuk; you can’t say I’m a thot bc im not fukking indiscriminately and def not off of here, I’m not soliciting - you can’t call me a stripper or a sex worker bc I actually work and earn my living the right way, you can’t say I’m a wench because I don’t fuk with white boys - now you have nothing to use, like you’re used to running with these chicks or using against them to chase away or chase off. So you are reduced to defending racist white boys to the detriment of your own race and bringing up my kids which you know I DONT fuk around with. But you won’t say shyt about them in person bc you know for a fact, you will fall where you stand. Now leave My name out your fukkin mouth and retain whatever dignity you have after you got sussed out. Because you don’t know my reach, and I’m giving you an out to shut the fuk up and leave me alone while you still have that option,

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
EW-Ld1OWAAI9Jce

EW-LeduX0AA5KGE

EW-LfF_XYAArGZ9

EW-LftTXsAIooMV

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I feel sorry for your mother. I feel sorry for your father too- skeeted in the wrong one and produced a bytchmade beta boy with transference tendencies for a son.

yeAh you better stick to replying with your sassy snark online. You can’t say I’m ugly bc im pretty as fuk; you can’t say I’m a thot bc im not fukking indiscriminately and def not off of here, I’m not soliciting - you can’t call me a stripper or a sex worker bc I actually work and earn my living the right way, you can’t say I’m a wench because I don’t fuk with white boys - now you have nothing to use, like you’re used to running with these chicks or using against them to chase away or chase off. So you are reduced to defending racist white boys to the detriment of your own race and bringing up my kids which you know I DONT fuk around with. But you won’t say shyt about them in person bc you know for a fact, you will fall where you stand. Now leave My name out your fukkin mouth and retain whatever dignity you have after you got sussed out. Because you don’t know my reach, and I’m giving you an out to shut the fuk up and leave me alone while you still have that option,
Our black queens y'all :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Our black queens y'all :mjlol:
You know a lot about “Queens” don’t you. :coffee:
Begging and shyt - “add me on IG, Nicole .. Listen to my songs, Nicole, why haven’t you added me on IG, yet :sadcam:“ Then get mad and rejected bc I don’t fuk with DL faggits like you with gender identity issues- spreading lies bc I don’t fuk with you on discord. Little did your dumb ass know no one was siding with you bc of your own rep. Talking about “hijacking my heart” Fukkin weirdo. Posting up pics of that other females family members then when the same gets done to you, you run ricky to. Coli and discord mods like a bytch instead of leaving it alone. Unlike you, I have real intel and I don’t sub. I swear to gawd if you try to violate or cross into my cypher I will end you and those associated with you in the most disrespectful, tragic and dramatic ways possible.
:scust:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Life sucks but I’m determined to make it as enjoyable as possible

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You know a lot about “Queens” don’t you. :coffee:
Begging and shyt - “add me on IG, Nicole .. Listen to my songs, Nicole, why haven’t you added me on IG, yet :sadcam:“ Then get mad and rejected bc I don’t fuk with DL faggits like you with gender identity issues- spreading lies bc I don’t fuk with you on discord. Little did your dumb ass know no one was siding with you bc of your own rep. Talking about “hijacking my heart” Fukkin weirdo. Posting up pics of that other females family members then when the same gets done to you, you run ricky to. Coli and discord mods like a bytch instead of leaving it alone. Unlike you, I have real intel and I don’t sub. I swear to gawd if you try to violate or cross into my cypher I will end you and those associated with you in the most disrespectful, tragic and dramatic ways possible.
:scust:
The fact that you moved to Random Thoughts after your thread got locked is hilarious.
Stop making up shyt. Nobody begged you for anything. I asked for your IG once and you gave it up. I asked you for a pic once and moved on when you declined. You aren't gonna do shyt. You posted a video of Boosie's daughter rapping along to a song of hers I produced and actually thought it was my sister. You are a bozo. :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The fact that you moved to Random Thoughts after your thread got locked is hilarious.
Stop making up shyt. Nobody begged you for anything. I asked for your IG once and you gave it up. I asked you for a pic once and moved on when you declined. You aren't gonna do shyt. You posted a video of Boosie's daughter rapping along to a song of hers I produced and actually thought it was my sister. You are a bozo. :mjlol:
Oh so you post pics of underage tween girls dancing on your IG profile- :picard:
This dude is doing mad damage control. Boiiii . The lies never cease and Change, the truth remains the same. You sound wild scared and intimidated. You should be. BUT. No need for the back and forth- just as long as you know. It’s okay. Calmate. Maintain and I’ll do the same.