Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
1993-nissan-maxima-se-americanlisted_28819805.jpg

My older cousin had an all black ‘93 with the gold bbs wheels and a sunroof. :wow: Summertime in Harlem, backseat stayed populated with some bad ass females. Lord.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
@Elle Driver I have family roots there..one of my relatives was responsible for a lot of the projects built up in Manhattan and Harlem especially through his partnership with John Rockefeller...and unfortunately, Margaret Sanger, for a spell.
They still up there or they moved down south?

Chelsea projects was just horrible though.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
They still up there or they moved down south?

Chelsea projects was just horrible though.

One of my relatives splintered off from my folks in GA (pops side) and moved up to NY to establish his ministry..we have a good bit still there and over in Far Rockaway but some have moved back down here in NC and GA.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

To this very day, I dont know how this person and her "friends" managed to be famous or let alone get a TV show on MTV. Laguna beach :picard: a bunch of rich spoiled trust fund babies in high school talking about a whole lot of nothing. I know a lot of folks watched that wack ass show too and they're gonna front like they never watched it.

And yeah, that whole reality TV shyt was a mistake.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I’m calm today...I was a little annoyed at work, but I was generally calm and clear headed for the most part.

it was refreshing. Haven’t felt this way in a while.