Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MFs really be mad people are discussing topics. It's a message board! That's the point.

I like food too much :noah: and I just got a new grill

But I got the espresso and creme that's in the can. I haven't seen the blonde available yet

I lack the ability to do things in moderation for the most part. Just a fact I've learned to accept about myself. Ohhhh I thought you were getting coffee from the store. I've never tried their canned drinks, but I don't like cold coffee either.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facebook better for discussion than coli will ever be...

Actual faces and names to pin on the post
I disagree. FB is way too politically correct. I appreciate being able to have an honest opinion along with the perspective of strangers that live all over the world. I’m not looking for love, so I don’t need to see faces to have a discussion.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I disagree. FB is way too politically correct. I appreciate being able to have an honest opinion along with the perspective of strangers that live all over the world. I’m not looking for love, so I don’t need to see faces to have a discussion.
You appreciate scary ass nikkas showing their ass knowing they safe with anonymity

:unimpressed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You appreciate scary ass nikkas showing their ass knowing they safe with anonymity

:unimpressed:
I typically try to stay away from those “showing their ass. Most people I deal with here are “normal” and easy to converse with on the board, even in a disagreement. Y’all younger people be on some other shyt; using people for info, exploiting feelings and exposures.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Had it not been for coronavirus, I would’ve quit my job last month. First day back and the realization of how much I hate this job is smacking me in the face

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
America's Best about to open back up in VA :patrice:

Since I'm not getting another eye exam, I don't necessarily need to step inside of one

...but if I cop these frames online and they're trash? :sadbron:

I can't cop the same pair because they're the reason I'm in this mess now :sadcam:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Yoooo
On this website we have
  • a tranny loving trucker
  • a beyonce stan posing as a man
  • an Asian Warriors fan who insists he’s in fact a breh
  • a dude posting chats with married chicks and nutting in them without a condom (rip soon breh)
  • a breh who once bought a second hand mattress (this one’s for the sOhhGs
  • a mod who openly c00ned on camera
    a dude living with his baby moms and girlfriend
  • a shytload of incels
  • and an army of racist cacs on here