duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Might have to cop these new frames online

....but if I can't try them in person, its a giant gamble :patrice:
See, I fukked my glasses up and last week was in the same predicament. Ended up just ordering the same frames I had last time. Don’t think it’s worth the risk. Delivery times are long as fukk these days and if they look ugly and you wanna return and get something new that shyt gonna take a minute

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Queens shouldn’t swing if you know what I mean but I’m about to take my Earrings off, give me some Vaseline.

Talking about the next ig battle next week with erkyah badu vs jilly from philly?

I have a headache right now. Watching this. Baraka costume white tank top and black jeans is a top 5 mk2 outfit.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Do these women know that when their kids are older, the kids will be embarassed?

I have pics of family vacations with me in a bikini, but they were never posted online, they are for our family album. And they were normal bathing suits, not thongs or stuff like that.

I...I..just dont get it

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Do these women know that when their kids are older, the kids will be embarassed?

I have pics of family vacations with me in a bikini, but they were never posted online, they are for our family album. And they were normal bathing suits, not thongs or stuff like that.

I...I..just dont get it
Instant gratification is what they desire