Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
image0.png

And admin who just gets it man

:wow:

bout to leave y’all nikkas and never return for this level of dedication to the craft

:wow:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
was just researching some grad programs, and looked at my old transcript...man, I really could’ve benefitted from a mentor or advisor of some sort. I was really struggling...it’s still a surprise I even made it out with a bachelor’s degree. I really shouldn’t have.

I did so shytty in school, and developing mental health issues then I feel we’re pretty noticeable. Yet, nobody gave a fukk to reach out to me. I’ll be alright though. I’ll fix some grades, cop these certs and with time get a masters. Can’t keep feeling sad for nobody caring. Like always, I gotta fix this shyt myself.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I will never befriend a woman or man with low self-esteem again, they’re so draining! Bad enough they’re low ambition, they tend to project their negative defeatist mindsets onto people around them who have better experiences and outlooks. Good riddance.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Post office being terrible again-some lowlife hit the box and a car in the back, and we’ve been going to the po to get our mail.

Mind you we have boxes in the front of our houses but USPS refuses to go to the individual boxes.

Supervisor said they can’t give us our mail lest everyone else thinks they can get their mail that way and to purchase a P.O. Box. I swear on all four of my dead grandparents I’ve been excellent about my resolution to not argue this year because she would’ve become all kinds of incompetent and idiotic in my non reformed state. I would rather drive three miles to get my mail if I had a choice and they would shut this one down.