Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Finishing up and my last client is a usual that works at one of the hospitals downtown.

She lost 2 more clients on sunday, and both the same way. She mentions how for our people the generic symptoms ain't hitting us as hard, for us covid is fukking us up just like cancer would, causing complications and bloodclots being created that take you out. I know very well the damage of a bloodclot, all 3 cancers deaths in fam over the past 7 years have been them damn clots.

Also when showing her our new masks she said make sure I filter it. Basically if yall gonna wear a cotton mask thats either bought or handmand take 2 ply paper towel, fold it and put it inbetween your mouth and the mask

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
The best best part about the Last Dance airing isn’t just Sunday night but for the whole week you got legends chiming in relating to the story and inputting never before heard things.

Reggie Miller in an interview with Dan Patrick mentioned that during the airing of Space Jam when Jordan had his Jordan dome made to play basketball against the best players, reg says that other than Jordan the best player in those pick up games was easily Rodman...said that dude was fukking balling and was a contributing reason why MJ agreed to Rodman joining the squad

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
44pvO18h.jpg