Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Same here. I'm going to fukk off these next two days and start over in May.
Y’all haven’t told no lies. Honestly I’m nervous about how the rest of the year is going to play out. This year is hitting so hard and unpredictable. I’m getting ready to work on my grandmas obituary, my sons father had covid-19, and I’m in the midst of some weird detached/dissociative state, Im sure it’s depression I’ve lost 12 pounds in the last month, barely been eating.
Im feeling very anxious and fearful. I have this dread in my soul that a lot of us aren’t going to make it to 2021. I hate that I feel that way. But we’re only in month 4 of this year...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all haven’t told no lies. Honestly I’m nervous about how the rest of the year is going to play out. This year is hitting so hard and unpredictable. I’m getting ready to work on my grandmas obituary, my sons father had covid-19, and I’m in the midst of some weird detached/dissociative state, Im sure it’s depression I’ve lost 12 pounds in the last month, barely been eating.
Im feeling very anxious and fearful. I have this dread in my soul that a lot of us aren’t going to make it to 2021. I hate that I feel that way. But we’re only in month 4 of this year...
Awww I’m so sorry to read all of this. Death is hard anyway, but in this climate I keep reading people aren’t able to have proper send offs, due to the social distancing and gathering rules.

My cousin tested positive, but asymptomatic, so I’m thankful for that. I’m just trying to take it day by day. If I let my mind wander, I get sad.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The Coli likes to talk about all the attention that women crave but it’s a lot of these men that require constant attention and validation as well. It’s usually from other men at that. It’s annoying. :francis:
Cause y’all nikkas trash and we awesome duh

:heh:

Y’all ain’t even watching the ghat dayum last dance documentary

Why are y’all even on this planet right now if you not watching that god level visual stimuli

:mjtf:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I was just watching The Simpsons latest episode and they had a guest star on there playing a priest. Anyways he mentions something about an old chinese proverb about heaven and hell and some long chopsticks. Think theres a similar one with spoons from the bible. Basically it says that hell is like sitting at a long table with lots of food and nobody can eat because they have to use long chopsticks. Then heaven is everyonefeeding the person across from them. Now I'm like that's cool and all and I see what they tryna convene, but cant they just hold the chopsticks closer to them or put them together and use them like a spoon? Or even break the chopstick in half? :mindblown: Wonder which old chinese proverb told them to eat bat and all kinds of odd random animals. :francis:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Prorated 88 dollars in tuition from the spring

tenor.gif