Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So after trying the dreamcast ultrawide on tuesday i just finished genesis and I like how that look a lot better, doesn't look stretched out at all

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Let it all out in my session today. Apparently with my pain of being rejected by individuals that I thought were my friends, I’m showing some growth. I don’t feel it, but apparently it’s there.

I mean I guess sis :yeshrug:
That’s good, let it out. Gotta embrace those negative emotions and feel them so they don’t manifest further in your mindset ya dig

There is no easy fix, no shortcuts in life. You have to take your lumps and wade through the fire and storm of life to get to the sunny side of things

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse

"Most haters, imitators, think they know Cool Breeze
Ain't jack but a rat on my East Point cheese"

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Just bought a house in Deland, FL a few months ago and this city is definitely Trump central. Everyone is just country AS HELL. Trump flags, Confederate flags , and USA flags everywhere. I don't know why we didn't see it while the house was being built. Maybe we were excited?

Stuck here for at least 5 yrs so :beli:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just bought a house in Deland, FL a few months ago and this city is definitely Trump central. Everyone is just country AS HELL. Trump flags, Confederate flags , and USA flags everywhere. I don't know why we didn't see it while the house was being built. Maybe we were excited?

Stuck here for at least 5 yrs so :beli:

Well the upside is Florida got decent weather... :ld: enjoy it....

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
@Regine Hunter I know it's impossible to get the full scope of someone's personality through the internet and I haven't read every post of yours, but it seems like you're mostly on here being frustrated with people or with yourself. What are your interests? Do you have any creative outlets?