Calling for Mariiiaaaa :noah:

Lost without Maria :to:

I dive in the marinnnaaa oh oh oh :deadmanny:

So trust me.. baby trust me... :mjgrin:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think my friend is going to hook me up with a Federal Government role she's about to hire for. The announcement will drop this upcoming Monday and close on the 24th. I told her I would set an alarm. She showed me some of the questions, so this weekend I'm going to make sure my usajobs profile is up to date and review what she sent me. She said something like "you'll be hired by mid to late May". I told her not to say I'll be hired because there will be other candidates and she never replied. :lupe: Not trying to get hype, but the feeling of getting "hooked up" is like no other.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Straight on some chopped stuff! Going to the store is such a pain now, so I try to use what I have to hand and I've been getting creative. It's fun, but I'm over it at the same time lol
Girl I bought in bulk in late Feb, haven’t shopped since. It’s a nightmare out there. Can barely go for a walk, had to yell at people to back up fore they get smacked up. :comeon:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
unknown.png

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: monkey pox/ bird flu/ swine flu/ corona why it seems more humans die of animal disease / viruses than animals:picard:

maybe wild animals have better healthcare than humans:mjlol: