Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
It’s crazy how we get caught up in our own problems and forget that there are people out there who may be suffering just a bit more.

I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts yesterday that I didn’t think to check on a good friend of mine that who lost her Mom in January. Yesterday was the first holiday that she spent without her and she spent it alone because no one wanted to visit the house without her Mom being there. It would have been “too sad”....While I spent it with my Mother and other close relatives feeling sorry about trivial shyt.

I feel absolutely terrible. I really wish I could redo yesterday and invited her to spend Easter with us or at least reached out to let her know someone was thinking of her.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
It’s crazy how we get caught up in our own problems and forget that there are people out there who may be suffering just a bit more.

I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts yesterday that I didn’t think to check on a good friend of mine that who lost her Mom in January. Yesterday was the first holiday that she spent without her and she spent it alone because no one wanted to visit the house without her Mom being there. It would have been “too sad”....While I spent it with my Mother and other close relatives feeling sorry about trivial shyt.

I feel absolutely terrible. I really wish I could redo yesterday and invited her to spend Easter with us or at least reached out to let her know someone was thinking of her.
True... @til november spent the entire last page of this thread crying out for help and I don’t even see you quoting one of his posts :hhh:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
maybe I do have a different circle of people that care, but I’ve overlooked them. I took for granted their kindness. The fact that a couple of them stayed up with me until early in the morning advising me about my confidence struggles was really inspiring.

spent too much time tagging along a circle of friends, and kept ignoring how they truly do not serve me

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Tennessee has had some bad tornadoes in the last 24 hours, and I haven't made one Twister reference yet.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Prynce

Daps
nikkas be scared of death. I'm indifferent. I can go this right second and I wouldn't fret one bit

fukk you scared of death for?