Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need new creamer

Same I hate this era
I bought a big one and a bunch of coffee, but now it’s nearly out. My plan was go to shopping this week to re-up, under the hope people would be good and broke after the holiday, but their ‘Rona checks are coming soooo :stopitslime:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Could be.

My great-grandfather told my grandmother she had a lot of cousins.

My family is scattered all over the country, from Alabama, Mississippi, Colorado, Kansas, Tennessee, North Carolina, California, Louisiana, Nebraska, and Georgia

This plus a renegade contingent in New York.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I love the store “Sprouts”. They had 2lbs of strawberries for $1.99. And a few other produce deals for the low. I made some bomb strawberry lemonade.

I wish they had one close here in NC. They really do have the best produce you can buy without going bankrupt.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish they had one close here in NC. They really do have the best produce you can buy without going bankrupt.

Agreed. It’s about a 20 minute drive, but I go early so it’s not busy. I only have a two person household, so I can clean for for $25. They had Easter lilies for $1.99 too and they were $8-$10 in the regular store...copped two of them as well.