Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Installed Project Eris on lil bro's playstation classic, now fully modded, can run emulators and use any controller you throw at it

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

this looks dope. Do you use a YouTube tutorial or something?

how difficult was it?

Side note: I been on the Coli since the beginning and may have come into this thread 3-4 times. I’m slipping.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Holy fukk,

I can't believe I didn't buy unlocked phones sooner! :ohhh:

I'm delivert now my brehs and brehettes. :blessed:

*don't mind me, I'm just high off these good ass edibles rn.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Finally going back to work tommorow... drunk a ton of seltzer water today. feeling decent right now...not fatigued that much :ehh: Pissed im not getting any of my tax return because of that old ass bill out of fukking nowhere...:hhh: govt always stealing someone's money...

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
this looks dope. Do you use a YouTube tutorial or something?

how difficult was it?

Side note: I been on the Coli since the beginning and may have come into this thread 3-4 times. I’m slipping.
Its hella easy brolo, all you need is the youtube tutorials and reddit, specifically the modmyclassic subreddit page and that's only when the youtube videos aren't enough which ain't common. Just search project eris installation and you're good from there

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm treating every weedhead I know as if there is an asterisk next to their head for now on. I can't name one that I know, that doesn't operate without at least one fundamental disconnect to them. My wife said the common trait to them is that they all go above and beyond to defy discipline and she's right. I'm really at my wits end with every single one that I know at this point for various reasons.